App Terms of Service
Mackenzie Coffee Co requires you to register with an email address to be able to join the App. By registering for the Mackenzie Coffee App, you agree to receive email communications from time to time to keep you informed on benefits, offers, and any changes that may affect your membership. You can unsubscribe from emails from us at any time.
1.The Mackenzie Coffee Co mobile application (app) is operated by Beverage Services Limited (Business Number 886553) and/or any of its franchisees, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries or related bodies corporate (“Mackenzie Coffee Co or we, us, or our”) .
- Information about: – how to register for the Mackenzie Coffee Co app – how to receive and redeem various services, rewards, gifts, prizes and/or promotions available to members of the Mackenzie Coffee Co app, which may include food/beverage items, non-food items, and/or promotional offers or information (Promotions), – how to use the app generally forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By applying to register for the Mackenzie Coffee Co app and/or downloading, accessing or using the app, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the Service.
- We can change, suspend or terminate the Service (or any part of it) at any time without prior notice.
- You may only join and participate in or use the Mackenzie Coffee app and provide personal information if you are a New Zealand resident aged 14 years or over. If you are under 14, you need your parent or guardian’s consent. Once you join or use the Mackenzie Coffee app, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
How to register for the Mackenzie Coffee Co app
- You must register for the Mackenzie Coffee app to receive and redeem Promotions and use the app generally.
- You cannot register for the Mackenzie Coffee Co app if you are under 14.
- You can register for the Mackenzie Coffee Co app by downloading and registering in the app to create an account (Account).
- The information that you provide in registering your Account must be current, correct and complete. You are only able to register and maintain 1 Account and the Account must be in your own name. You must not use another user’s Account.
- We can refuse membership and Account registration requests. This includes where you have previously been banned from the Mackenzie Coffee Co app or Mackenzie Coffee Co website.
- We may refuse requests to log in to the app if they are the same as or similar to existing log-ins; or are inappropriate, offensive, obscene, abusive, defamatory or illegal; or infringe copyright, contain brand names, company names, or registered trademarks; or contain names of high profile or public figures; or contain words promoting political, religious, social, or economic issues; or use the name of another person.
- We may ask you to produce identification to confirm your details and eligibility. If you choose not to provide identification, we may cancel your Account.
- You must keep your Account details confidential and you are responsible for any activity on your Account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your Account or password or any other security breach. It is your responsibility to request we delete your Account when you no longer wish to be a user.
- The Mackenzie Coffee Co app will continue for as long as we decide.
- If we terminate the Mackenzie Coffee Co app, we will notify you using the Mackenzie Coffee Co app and via email. We will not be liable for the termination of the Mackenzie Coffee Co app or loss of your Mackenzie Coffee Co app Promotions.
- We also run other promotions and competitions outside the Mackenzie Coffee Co app. They are run in accordance with their own terms and conditions.
The Mackenzie Coffee Co app
- The Mackenzie Coffee Co app allows you to use the app to pay for products at participating Mackenzie Coffee Co locations. The app allows you to pay in-store at participating Mackenzie Co locations and order and pay for products for pick up at participating Mackenzie Coffee Co locations.
- As the functioning of the closest location finder relies on third party systems, Mackenzie Coffee Co does not promise that the location finder will be available or accurate at all times. Opening and closing hours are correct at time of publishing but subject to variation.
- We may conduct surprises, offers, discounts, competitions, incentive programs or offers for Mackenzie Coffee Co app users (generally, Promotions). These Promotions are subject to their own terms and conditions as well as these Terms and Conditions.
- We may offer services, rewards, gifts, prizes or other Promotions to Mackenzie Coffee Co app users (Promotions). The Promotions may be provided by us or a third party (Promotion Partner). The nature, quantity, availability and award of Promotions are in our absolute discretion.
- To redeem a Promotion, you must follow the instructions provided by Mackenzie Coffee Co and/or the Promotion Partner. Any additional costs which may be incurred in redemption of a Promotion, such as travelling to and from a Mackenzie Coffee Co location, are your responsibility.
- You must redeem a Promotions within the time stated. Otherwise, it will expire. There may be limits on the number of Promotions you can receive, or other conditions such as time of day, day, and availability at particular Mackenzie Coffee Co location or similar. Subject to law, these are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to law and these Terms and Conditions, we are not responsible if a Promotion is or becomes unavailable. Subject to law, we are not responsible for any variation in Promotion or their value.
- Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promotion, claim, offer, upgrade, promotion or discount or similar.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Promotion is suitable for you.
- Mackenzie Coffee Co or the Promotion Partner may ask you to provide photo ID to confirm you are the Account holder before you can redeem a Promotion.
- Promotions must be taken as offered and cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with. Promotions are not replaceable if lost or stolen. A Promotion will be declared void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. Promotions are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. We accept no responsibility for any tax implications – you should seek your own financial advice.
- If a Promotion Partner is providing the Promotion, they are responsible for the Promotion, not us, and they are not our agent (and we are not their agent). You should address any queries about the Promotion to the Promotion Partner. Subject to law, we are not liable for availability, quality or fitness for purpose of Promotion offered by a Promotion Partner.
- In order to use the Mackenzie Coffee Co app in full, you must be a join of the Mackenzie Coffee Co app. When you create an Account for the app, you accept these Terms and Conditions in relation to the Mackenzie Coffee Co app.
- Payments made through the Mackenzie Coffee Co app must be paid for by credit or debit card via the payment facility provided. This secure payment facility is provided by a third-party payment gateway provider. We do not store your full credit card or debit card details. The User must connect a preferred payment method through the Mackenzie app, but our third party provider will store these details for future retrieval. User’s expressly consent to us sharing their personal information to any third party payment provider we engage from time to time. The name that will appear on your bank statement after a transaction has been approved will be dependent on the store, refer to the store locations terms of service.
- Requests for refunds should be directed to the manager/owner of the relevant locations. We will provide
you with a replacement or refund where:
– The product is not of acceptable quality, or
– The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
– The product does not match the sample or our description; and
For app purchases, returns, refunds, exchanges or replacement requests must be accompanied by an original mobile app receipt. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your refund or replacement. When returning products with proof of purchase, you may be asked for your contact information and your signature as authorisation of the return transaction.
- Mackenzie Coffee Co may provide specific promotional offers from time to time via the Mackenzie Coffee Co app to Account holders via any other means, such as emails. Some offers may not be available in all locations, may not be redeemable via the app, may only be available to particular users, may only be available online and may only be available for a limited time. Specific terms and conditions as applicable to a promotional offer will be stated at time of offer and will apply in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
Pricing and Purchases
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Pricing is not real time but is correct at time of publishing. Prices may vary at time of purchase. We recommend you review your purchase prior to payment before deciding whether or not you wish to proceed with your purchase. We are not liable for any price variations or errors in pricing.
General use of the Mackenzie Coffee Co app
- You download, install, access and use the Mackenzie Coffee Co app at your own risk and cost, including Internet service provider costs.
- All material and logos on the Mackenzie Coffee Co app remain our property.
- You must not attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Mackenzie Coffee Co app.
- Use your own judgement when using the Service and take care of your personal safety. In particular, never use the Mackenzie Coffee Co app when driving.
- We are not responsible for the content of any other websites, social media platforms or applications linked on the Mackenzie Coffee Co app. They may have their own terms and conditions.
- The Mackenzie Coffee Co app may link to social media platforms and access information you have shared with those platforms, and/or contact you via those platforms or information (for example, sending an email directly to you to the email address provided to the Facebook platform).
- We collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with any privacy collection statement that we give you, and as stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- We collect and use your personal information through the Mackenzie Coffee Co app for the purposes disclosed when we collect the information and to allow you to: – register an Account, – receive and redeem Promotions, – otherwise use and interact with the app, and to allow us to: – contact you with information about the Mackenzie Coffee Co app and Mackenzie Coffee Co’s generally, including special offers, market research or marketing materials via any method; – share your information with our New Zealand and overseas related entities, officers and agents, third parties and promotional purposes, who may also contact you for similar purposes; – and use and disclose your personal information for other reasonable related purposes.
- If you decide not to provide us with your personal information, that’s ok, but we may not be able provide you with Promotions, or allow you to may payments using the app, and it may restrict your ability to use the Mackenzie Coffee Co overall.
- Keeping your personal information safe is important to us. Sometimes your information, including
payment details that you provide for the Mackenzie Coffee Co app, will be processed and stored overseas by us or our service providers, and we have confidentiality and security requirements for processing and storage. However, security of communications cannot be guaranteed and to the extent permitted by law we are not liable for unauthorised access.
- When you use the Mackenzie Coffee Co app, you consent to our use and disclosure of the location of your device, so that we can provide the Mackenzie Coffee Co app functionalities to you, such as closest location finder.
- We can monitor Account activity. We can terminate or suspend your Account and/or your Mackenzie Coffee Co app access in our discretion, including if we see signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, or any breach of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve our rights in the case of any breach of these Terms and Conditions, our rights, or any unlawful activity.
- If we believe you are using any automated software or other mechanical or electronic automated method to accept receive and/or redeem Promotions, or to take advantage of other promotions, we can suspend or terminate your Account, your ability to make payment with the Mackenzie Coffee Co app and/or your Mackenzie Coffee Co app access.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Mackenzie Coffee Co app is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Mackenzie Coffee Co disclaims all warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose or that the Mackenzie Coffee Co app will be error-free or free from harmful code.
- To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability for any loss or claim that you may suffer or incur as a result of your use of the Mackenzie Coffee Co app.
- Our Mackenzie Coffee Co app comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Law for major and minor failures. In addition to other entitlements, for a major failure you may be entitled to a refund or compensation for the reduced value of goods or services. For a minor failure, we may choose to provide you with a replacement or refund for goods or services, or re-supply a service.
- To obtain compensation, you will need to provide documentary evidence of the loss or damage suffered, and documentary evidence that such loss or damage was a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our failure to comply with a consumer guarantee under the New Zealand Consumer Law.
- The type of remedy we will offer you may vary depending on how long it takes you to make a claim.
- Our decision in relation to all aspects of the Mackenzie Coffee Co is final and no correspondence will be entered into Governing Law & Amendments.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts having jurisdiction in that State and courts of appeal from them.
- We may amend these Terms and Conditions, so you should check them from time to time. Your use of our Service, following any changes, is your acceptance of those changes.
You may contact Mackenzie Coffee Co via: – Website: https://mackenziecoffee.co.nz – Telephone: 0800 500 008, email: email@example.com